Description:
For the September Journaling Challenge at the TLP - scrap a list

Ash Tree Bundle by Sara Gleason
Pumpkin Butter Papers by Gina Miller
Cut Out Lowercase Alphas by Scrapping with Liz
Big Sunshiny Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Gary Oxlade and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh I was on my way out but I saw this and I thought I HAD to come say something!!!!!!! what an amazing photo, gorgeous boy (of course, like his mum!!!!) and love the list..!!! the not wearing indoor shoes is great!!!! we tend to leave our shoes at the door in north east Brazil, the roads aren't tarmac, is dirt road, so is like an unspoken code, everyone takes their sandals and leaves them at the door!!! so I hear him, love being bare feet or in socks in winter!!! Gorgeous page all together, those triangles are super elegant and the numbers border are gorgeous, love the colors, ....an awesome page as are all yours!!!!![​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this Heather! Your son is a handsome young man. I cannot get over his beautiful eyes and his eye lashes!! He has a great smile and this picture is an awesome photo! I love the top 10 list and all the number elements. Great page and great colors to coordinate well with his photo! Amazing!
    • Gary Oxlade
      Great page Heather :thumbsups
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Sep 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).