michele hillam

Top 10 - WHY?

Top 10 - WHY?
    • umyesh
      I love how you made this challenge into a top ten. I thought about using Kim's notebooks too and I still might. I love how you circled phrases on your page to make them stand out.
    • cfile
      Michele, this is beautiful and wonderful .. I loved reading your top 10 list and giggled re the glitter in the eyebrows :) your number one reason is similar to mine, although I was lucky to have my mom 6 more years than you. My Mom passed when I was 28, also to cancer, and I am lucky enough to remember the stories she would tell me.. I try to scrap some of them like I did the other day. I love the loose leaf paper the A+ button and all the numbered alphas you used.. what a great page. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
    • Angela Toucan
      I love your fun approach to this. Great embellishment
    • ashleywb
      What a great idea to do this as a top 10! Love how you can get a quick summary by reading the circled phrases. Also - #7 made me chuckle!
    • HeatherB
      I love this countdown list of reasons why you scrap. And I loved that you circled certain words and phrases. I also had a chuckle at #7. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • HeatherB
    • michele hillam
      @HeatherB Thank you! It is very kind of you to say so!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • garrynkim
      #7 is awesome!! I love how you documented this using the notebook!! Such a darling page.
    • threadjungle
      Right in so many ways!
    • keepscrappin
      i love the creative list and the pops of red and circle highlights... so fun! I do my family history for church with my scrapbooks too. I wonder what President Nelson would think about that. :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).