Too Much
Electra, May 21, 2020
Description:
for Pink Reptile Design's May Challenge
credits: Pink Reptile Designs, Silly and Nostalgia
Kristen Aagard, Homebody Punch Labels
mirjam and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      Electra I love your page. The crossed eyes drew me in and then I discovered your history capsule -- so clever. And that cute little crocheted giraffe adds another touch of whimsey to your layout. Well done!
      Electra and trekmom like this.
    • Electra
      Thanks @flowersgal ! I feel like I am going crazy and none of it has to do with the pandemic. lol
    • Angela Toucan
      really well documented, and I like the way you did the eyes.
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! You have a full calendar. Good luck with your move. It will be a good thing to have you all under one household. And yes, love the googly eyes.
      Electra likes this.
    • mirjam
      Wow Electra what a nerve wrecking time it has been for you and I am not talking about the corona epidemic! By the looks of it it is al behind you know and I hope things are a lot less stressful and you are enjoying your new home or are moving into it soon! Whatever it is at least I can see you haven't lost your sense of humor. Love those googly eyes!!!! XOXO
      Electra likes this.
    • Rikki
      Somehow we forget that there is a lot going on in people's lives on top of the pandemic, right? These are crazy times for sure.

Thank you for playing, Electra!
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, no wonder your eyes are crossed! I'm sure you'll get everything done! Good luck in your new home!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    403.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).