BLKinOR

Too Many Books

Too Many Books
BLKinOR, May 17, 2021
Description:
In addition to the May Template freebie, I used (somewhat fortuitously) one of my iNSD purchases that I hadn't played with yet:
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic collab Bookholic Kit
    • jam-on-toast
      I can totally relate to the sentiment - there's never enough time to read all the books I want to read. Especially if one has a hobby like scrapbooking. Wonderful take on the challenge. Love how you duplicated the photo cluster to make the template really yours.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I like how you included photos of the authors. Love that background patterned paper and love the way you duplicated the photo cluster. Great page!!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @HeatherB, I often include book photos but wanted to do something different this time. I'm pleased with it.
    • BLKinOR
      @jam-on-toast, definitely not. One thing I've learned though is that there is definitely not enough time to read something that just isn't speaking to you! I'm saying "not now" or simply "nope" much more often as I get older.
    • jam-on-toast
      @BLKinOR totally agree. not every story is for me.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    May 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    575px
    Height:
    575px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).