melidy

Together

Together
melidy, Nov 4, 2022
Description:
.。.:* Created for the November Template Challenge *:..

Credits -

Challenge Template November 2022 - Lynn Grieveson
Gather | Kit - Sahlin Studio
Let's Get Lost Stamps - Valorie Wibbens

Journalling -
The chicken pox had the girls miserable, the only relief they seemed to get was in oat baths and head and shoulders baths. Once they got out we coated the spots in camomile lotion and that too, seemed to help a little, but not to the extent of the baths. That was when I got my happy girls back.

Challenge Requirements -
The given template must be recognisable in your layout -
Check, I used the template as is.
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • keepscrappin
      What an adorable photo! Love the stitched frame with the bubbles and clusters. So glad the baths gave them some relief... darn chicken pox!
    • Janelle12
      What a great photo and layout of two adorable little girls!
    • G.J.
      What a cute photo! l really love the use of the patterned in the background. Nice use of the bow and word art as title work.
    • dawnmarch
      Oh my, that is the photo of a lifetime! and the simple, white space layout is perfect!
    • cfile
      oh wow, such a sweet photo of the girls, but so sorry they had the chicken pox. Glad though that they had it at the same time so you only had to go through that horrible experience once as well! I love the happy faces here after their oatmeal baths and glad that seemed to soothe them. I love how you scrapped this and while not a pleasant time, a documented memory for sure. The together word art and bubbles matte stamp is perfect here.

Thank you for sharing and playing along with the November Template Challenge!
    • melidy
      @keepscrappin @Janelle12 @G.J. @dawnmarch @cfile Thank you so much. I always scrap the highlight reels so I've been challenging myself to scrap the not so great times too. It's our of my comfort zone but your comments have made me feel so much better :heartlub
      Janelle12 and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on the FF and GSO! Such a super sweet moment you captured (despite the circumstances of them having chicken pox).
    • katell
      Lovely picture! and beautiful lo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    654 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).