Dady

Today in the garden

Today in the garden
Dady, Sep 16, 2022
Description:
Hear My Voice: 05 - Wishing | The Complete Collection by Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies
LynnG likes this.
    • cfile
      oh wow Geraldine.. Love this and the wishing colors are perfect here for your photo... oh gosh.. wine on the vine :) I love your layering and the tucked goodies under the photo.. the composition is fantastic.. love that photo! Love your layout and it is also a Froggy Fav for September!!! Congratulations!!!
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow. I need to visit your garden.
      fabulous page. Congrats on the Froggy Fave.
    • Karen
      This is fantastic! I can just smell the grapes from here! We used to have grapes growing next to our house when I was a kid and that is one of my favorites smells in the world! Your picture is fabulous and I love how you scrapped it here! You've used a perfect mixture of elements, string and paints on here.
    • Dady
    • Dady
      Christa, @cfile thank you for this honor, you have brightened my day ❤️
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Dady :) You deserved it Geraldine :) Hugs!!!
    • wombat146
      Geraldine, wow!!! such an awesome photo and I just LOVE everything about your page! Stunning work as always!
    • Dady
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautifully crafted! I love the muted colors of the grapes and their vine...and how those colors are mirrored in your kit choice.
    • Dady
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).