kewl_jive

~Today I am 40~

~Today I am 40~
kewl_jive, Oct 28, 2015
Description:

Journaling reads:
I thank God for the 40 wonderful years he has given me. I have been blessed with supportive parents who did their best to provide me the best education they could possibly give. My husband who is my big fan, my rock and confidant. Life is full of surprises but knowing that we are together we can weather any storm that will come along the way. My kids who are my inspiration in everything I do, who always make me happy and I am always reminded how beautiful life is just having them around. I give credit to myself for always trying to do good and be the best that I could be. And for always sharing the blessings that I have in the best possible ways. As I begin the life of a forty year old, I promise myself a lot of things and I will continue to push myself to the limit and invest to save more for our kids\' future. I wish that God will continue to guide, nurture and protect me in the new endeavors that I will do.

Credits:

from One Little Bird Designs
Jubilee
====
from Sara Gleason
Liatris

TFL!
Cheers,
Beth
    • kaphelps
      What a beautiful page! Your shawdows & layering are always amazing, but the journaling on this is so positive & heartfelt - happy 40th Beth! 
    • lmccandless
      Happy Birthday, Beth! This is a gorgeous page - from your always perfect composition and element work to the insightful journaling. Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    kewl_jive
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: