trekmom

To-Weird-of-not-to-Weird

To-Weird-of-not-to-Weird
trekmom, Dec 4, 2023
Description:
Rebecca McMeen and Tangie Steampunk Spectacular Kit.
    • ajm
      Love the quote and the fun scenery you created, there's definitely some weirdness going on...:-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is fabulously creative.
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so cool and so creative!! I just adore that quote. I was definitely born weird and I've had a lot thrust upon me, too hahaha. I just love this page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • LynnZant
      How fun! I'm definitely in the "born with it" crowd. Love all the paint and how you've used the frame. Awesome page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @LynnZant Thank you so much.

I've had this sinus infection for weeks now and just about can't take it anymore. I noticed my mistake in the title, just now. ha, ha, Oh well. I called the dr's office and they had a cancelation for tomorrow morning. Thank goodness!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Nice twist on the Shakespeare quote, I use it a lot myself. (My most version has been 'to artificially sweeten or not to artificially sweeten ' in the drinks aisle buying for gatherings of the kids friends) Been there with sinus recently too, no one appreciates all the holes in the skull til they're inflamed & not working. Hang in there & stay weird!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird Thank you very much. My ENT got a cancellation for tomorrow morning and I will be there! I like you version too!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count: