Karen

TN Journal Date Stamps

TN Journal Date Stamps
Karen, Mar 29, 2019
Description:
I am so obsessed with my traveler's notebook sized journal lately! I love trying to jot down a little bit of journaling for each day and my favorite thing is adding a few fun stickers to each page. I printed these date circle sticker on my Silhouette Portrait with clear sticker paper and I love how they turned out! :)

2019 Date Circles by Grace in Color

You can also see that I printed some work out stickers from:
Love Your Body by Sahlin Studio and for cooking stickers from:
Bakers Gonna Bake by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh my this is fun!!
      Karen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm so glad and grateful for some notifications that make it into my email.... I woke up, having coffee nd reading mail. A notification for this came up so, being that you are one of my most favorite Pad's people and I have you on my list to catch up, came to have a look... This is great, I do understand the love for TN as format as I have also been bitten by that... only I still don't have the Silhoutte (that Sarita promised to gift me almost 4 years ago LOL) but I will get on the case with scissors until it materializes.... seeing this reminds me of how much I always admired you, from day one here, with you incredible talent for any style, and an extra gift for amazing memory keeping..., not everyone can bring together the neat visual look and creativity with a unique "thing" as you do... and your chats were one of the main things for me when I first landed to socialize here.... I know I am being a bit OTT with this but being on an emotional path which is uncertain as how long I'll remain in this world of ours...I am on a quest to tell people I love that I DO. With all my heart. So, there. Thank you for always inspiring us (so many of us here) and your wonderful heart, your mothering skills, your Faith and Art that have given me another reason to keep going, always. Oh, and I may need your knowledge if I (by some miracle LOL) get my Silhoette. Sunday is Mither's Day here....so, who knows LOL [​IMG]
      Karen likes this.
    • vinniepearce
      This is wonderful! Having a machine is handy isn't it =)
      Karen likes this.
    • jenevang
      I ADORE THIS, @Karen! I am totally inspired by your sticker book and am thrilled the dates worked for you!
      Karen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      printing out on clear sticker paper sounds like a fabulous idea. I like your new method for daily record/ note keeping
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Mar 29, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).