Description:
Sahlin Studio Season of Giving
Amy Wolff All I Need
Amber LaBau Joyful elements
Font: Magnolia Sky
Pink Reptile Designs Emphasizers
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      So cute Linda! Your Daughter looks like you and your grandbaby, well... Adorable!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Adorable, Linda! I was going to say, "this little cutie could never be naughty". Love it!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • bellbird
      beautiful and i love how different each side is but completely compliments the other! And yep, she is 100% nice for sure!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      not sure if it was me not being around the gallery & forum enough or you that were away, but I most certainly am LOVING having you scrapping LOTS!!!!!! these are gorgeous!!! the photos.... again, super sweetness and with these you make me wish and pray even more that Sarita finds a good man so she can marry and give me grandchildren soon (ish at least LOL) gorgeous colors again, following that base of the other page, and trhe greens here make it even richer.... love the ornaments hanging, gorgeous shadows......seeing you scrapping these beauties makes me happy!!!!!![​IMG]
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the kraft and red combination! what sweet photos - her christmas bows are too cute for words. she is just darling and i agree - you all look alike! :)
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @MrsPeel I've been taking a little break from digital scrapping, but this challenge caught my attention. I love those travel notebooks. You are the sweetest!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).