Rikki

TN challenge Day 1

TN challenge Day 1
Rikki, Jul 20, 2018
Description:
I am going to go with the everyday inspirational prompts and will keep it simple.

Credits:
Photo masks Storyteller December 2017 add-on by Just Jaimee;
Brand new day by Lynn Grieveson;
All the feels part 1 by TLP collab (Lynn Grieveson);
Sixty Twelve 1 templates by Amy Martin;
Fonts: ArtfulBeauty, BurfordRusticBookBlack
LynnG and MrsPeel like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh Rikki this is amazing!! I love all of the masking and the vintage look of the template. I love that template!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @Cherylndesigns Thank you! Amy had a huge set of 6x12 templates that I snagged up when she retired. Now I can finally put them to good use, :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Rikki I've never seen those before. LOVE it! I guess they're gone forever?
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @Cherylndesigns I suppose so. Amy retired from TLP quite some time ago. Must be at least a couple of years.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Maybe one of the designers will do something similar. Wink Wink
      Rikki likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is wonderful! love that masked pic among all the pattern blocks! I miss Amy M's designs too!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear...your "simple" is generally a work of art!!!!!!! love what you ve done here....love the detail of the flair and then the tittle in the photo with the worn borders.... gorgeous all together!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh I remember those Sixty Twelve templates!!! I have some too and had totally forgot about them until now! Great idea to put them to use! And I agree w/Cynthia - your "simple" is just stunning! Love the way LG's kit matches that beautiful serene lake shot! Really beautiful!
      Rikki likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh my!! this is simply stunning, so many details to look, and it's a clean feeling...amazing!!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).