Claire Grantham

TLP_Scraplift_eyore_TBT

TLP_Scraplift_eyore_TBT
Claire Grantham, Apr 25, 2021
Description:
I'm a big fan of both of the newest Polly's so it was hard to pick a layout. I chose this awesomeness by Stefanie (@eyeore)
[​IMG]

I chose to use the photos that can be seen by the wider population from a crazy night in Seattle. My friend Michelle and I have been friends now for 30 years having met when I was 18. She is from Seattle and it's my other hometown, this was the first time Hubby had met Mike, Bryan and Clare and it was EPIC, it started out quietly, but degenerated into a 12 hour night of mental. There will never ever be another night quite like it.

I used the same Just Jaimee - A Hashed Life kit as Stefanie, no template and I rotated her layout for not an identical lift x
    • HeatherB
      It sure looks like everyone was having a fun time!! Love the photos from the evening and love how you included so many photos without looking cluttered. The simple white framing and the blocked design works so well. Great page and lift!
    • Claire Grantham
      @HeatherB thanks Heather, we really did have a fun time! I loved the layout by Stefanie, because she managed to do exactly what you said, use a lot of photos but not look cluttered.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    374.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).