lulyg14

TLP_Scraplift

TLP_Scraplift
lulyg14, Jul 5, 2021
Description:
Using Sahlin Studio Kitschy Christmas kit and NBK June 2020 freebie template for my scraplift
JennFort and umyesh like this.
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful multi-photo page! Really like the mix of color and b/w photos.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the plaid green background with the red mat! I also love the mix of color and black and white photos.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @bcgal00 thank you! I always struggle with Christmas time pics because I love red and green paper but don't have clothes that match, lol!
    • lulyg14
      @umyesh thank you! I'm trying to get my 2020 Project Life book done and I wanted to make sure to get these pics documented!!
      umyesh likes this.
    • A-M
      Thank you for choosing my page to scraplift and I am so pleased to see you used the same template as I do not like to see scraplifts of pages that have used a template unless that template is used. It is unfair on the designer otherwise.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • cfile
      Fabulous lift, Luly and wonderful page! I love all the stitched photos and the wonderful holiday photos :) the green plaid with red is a fabulous combo... the baking photo with everyone in the red aprons... love it.. What a great holiday you had even with pandemics :) Beautifully scrapped! Thank you for playing along with the July Scraplift Challenge!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    313.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).