lulyg14

TLP_Scraplift - my 600th Gallery LO!!

TLP_Scraplift - my 600th Gallery LO!!
lulyg14, May 24, 2022
Description:
Using Rachel Jefferies Part 12 kit for my scraplift
MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, just stunningly beautiful, love the large photo and the right-side layout, love the edges, this is so grand.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @trekmom thank you!! I am so glad that I was able to do large pics on my page for these pictures
    • Iowan
      Such wonderful photography. What a grand trip. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • lulyg14
      @Iowan there were so MANY to choose from you made it difficult!
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my, almost missed your page!!!!! what a wonderful thing, being at the entrance of what converts into an adventure in the arts once we go in, right? Our Paris trip for my mum 70s (in 2006!!!) was amazing and to me, getting to see the Louvre was one of the highlights!!! love that you take us places with your pages, and here the big photo of you is so great!!! and OHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 600!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! having you as part of The Pad's Family is a delight...your travel pages always make my heart sing, if I have been to the place brings great memories, and if I hadn't't... you show us what can be our next destination!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      lulyg14 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    May 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).