Carla

TLP_Day-29_Just-the-Highlights_Girlfriends

TLP_Day-29_Just-the-Highlights_Girlfriends
Carla, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
160 words
"These four girls have been best friends since all of them were in first grade together. I remember taking my Grand-Daughter Alana (in pink) to birthday parties and backyard swims. They attended football games together and had sleepovers every other weekend in the summer months. After they all learned to drive, they were constantly on the go, to the mall, to the arcades, out to eat, and to the beach. They attended Proms together and shopped for homecoming dresses together. They laughed at each others’ jokes and cried together over lost loves and then picked each other up and carried on. Now that they have all graduated from high school, they haven’t been able to see each other as much as they would like. When they all can get a break from college and work, they always get together for a night of fun and laughter and they all believe that girlfriends always know how to make the best memories!"

Fashion Friendly Bundle by Kim Jensen
ILY(highlighted) by Allison Pennington
    • cfile
      Carla, what a beautiful page! I love the large photo of your Granddaughter and her best friends. I hope it will last a life time! I am still BFF with my friend Mary. We live in different places but have known each other since birth. So glad you scrapped this as your highlighted page. the highlighted words in mixed colors, underlined and word art is wonderful as is the sweet cluster with the pink flower. That tag is perfect! Well done!
      Carla likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a gorgeous group of young ladies! love this!
      Carla likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Great photo, Carla! This is a lovely layout and so perfect for a page about young ladies.
      Carla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Carla
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).