Carla

TLP_Day-23_Interview-of-the-past_Flower-Festival

TLP_Day-23_Interview-of-the-past_Flower-Festival
Carla, Jan 25, 2021
Description:
377 Words
Me: What do you remember about our trip to the Disney Flower Garden Festival?
Kent: Was that when we stayed at the new Hotel and had to listen to them try to sell us a timeshare? Yeah, I remember. It was a good time. At least we didn’t have the Grandkids with us and we were able to spend some tie together. The hotel was really nice and they gave us free tickets to the festival! Epcot has always been my favorite of the Disney Parks. There is just so much to see. But I remember it being all decked out with flowers and all of the bushes and shrubs were shaped like the Disney characters. It was also a beautiful day! Plenty of sunshine and really not hot at all.
Me: What were some of your favorite things?
Kent: Other than all of the flowers, I really liked all of the butterflies in the butterfly house. There were some in there that I had never even heard of and there were so many of them. I was afraid we were going to step on them. The other thing that jumps out at me was all of the flower arrangements on the banks of the big pond. They were gorgeous and all of the floaties with the pretty flowers were amazing.
Me: I loved the butterflies and all of the flowers. I think the one thing that
stood out to me was the large area in the center where they had Mickey in his wizard outfit from Fantasia with all of the broomsticks.
Kent: That was pretty awesome and I remember you trying to get a photo of the whole thing but there were just too many people in the way. It was really crowded in the park that day. I don’t think we even stopped for lunch. We went back to the hotel and chilled out by the pool and the outside bar and ate nachos.
Me: Oh my gosh! I remember being so tired from walking all the way around and we didn’t even stop to get anything to drink before heading back to the hotel. We had such a great time. We really need to go back again!
Kent: I am ready whenever you are!

Positive Vibes by Paislee Press
Photo frames by Katie Pertiet
Fonts: Winter Creative, Ariel bold rounded
    • Lillyia
      Carla, this is beautiful! The photos are so pretty and they add so much to bring the story alive. It sounds like it was a wonderful trip for you two. I had to laugh, but I can relate to Kent's remark about having time to be together since you hadn't brought the grandkids along. It's great to have them along and expose them to new things, but it's also wonderful to have time to just enjoy the sights and sounds and each other's company without so many distractions. I like the brown paper and the trip is a wonderful memory to have in your scrapbook.
      Carla likes this.
    • StefanieS
      You had me at flowers and butterflies - simply delightful.
      Carla likes this.
    • bcgal00
      The photos really add to your story! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Carla
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).