RebeccaH

TLP PCM May Be Today 2

TLP PCM May Be Today 2
RebeccaH, Apr 19, 2016
Description:
Here's another daily planner page decorated using goodies from TLP May PCM: May Be Today. I also used some misc. washi tape
MelanieB and AllisonPennington like this.
    • sarahbhb
      I love this! What a gorgeous daily page. So pretty!
    • MelanieB
      Love this, Rebecca! Does this daily page come with the PCM collection, or is it from your own planner?
    • RebeccaH
      @MelanieB, The daily pages are pages from Day Designer. You can just buy a pack of daily pgs w/ nothing else (well, they come with monthly calendar pgs as well). If you prefer a bound planner, they do also have a mid-year bound planner for 2016 that was just released, but get it while it's hot because they FLY!
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      I found it! They have free printables on their website & I was able to download the daily page in A5 form! Thank you so much for the info :heartlub
    • klee73010
      Love the totally bright colors! What kind of pens? I think we discussed this in a thread somewhere, stabilo? Or Staedtler?
    • RebeccaH
      @klee73010 yes, Staedtler pens. I splurged and got the set of 20 colors. LOVE the teal blues and the purples in that pack. And they don't bleed or even ghost through these papers at all unless the paper gets wet.
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Planner Pages
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).