Bagheertje

TLP-LOD-NBK

TLP-LOD-NBK
Bagheertje, Mar 11, 2021
Description:
NBK Design: Strength of a Woman
fonts: Open sans (journaling) & Moksha (STOP)
photos: personal

I used google translate, so there might be some mistakes in the translation. :giggle

On January 21, I got up with a headache and a stuffy nose. I immediately thought of a sinusitis so took a Sinutab and went to work. However, during the morning I continued to feel bad and it got worse. After my shift I drove to the secretariat for a quick test. Despite the fact that Anneleen had not inserted the wiper deep enough, the test was positive. Juan (my GP) sent me to the triage center for a "real" test. The next afternoon I got the result: POSITIVE! And not only that, my viral load was very high (low Cq), so I was a super diffuser.
Fortunately they had brought my new seats the week before so I could rest in my relax. And of course also watch TV. I subscribed to Netflix. I did not do more than that during the first 14 days of my sick leave. I was too tired!

My symptoms:
*Headache
*Coughing fits
*No appetite
*No energy and no desire to do anything
*For several days I also had a rash in my elbow folds
*The worst was the fatigue!
I did nothing all day and yet I slept more than 12 hours each night.
Once the headache was gone, the appetite returned.
Now I still sleep more than 8 hours.
Fortunately I never had a fever and no loss of taste and smell.
    • trekmom
      Beautiful documenting and page on a terrible subject, I hope you are getting a little better every day.
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      I'm so sorry! I hope you are feeling better now!
      Bagheertje likes this.
    • Bagheertje
      Thank you, I am better now. I was home for 4 weeks and have been at work again for 3 weeks. Yesterday I got my first covid-vaccin. The second one is for the end of the month.
    • wombat146
      Great page Patricia, sorry to hear that you contacted covid but happy to hear that you have recovered well and are back to work etc. Hope you continue to improve and good luck with the vaccine. Fabulous work on documenting your experience, such a creative page design as well, beautifully done!
      Bagheertje likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Bagheertje
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).