cookingmylife

TLP 17 08 BYOC

TLP 17 08 BYOC
cookingmylife, Aug 17, 2017
Description:
I am the girl on the right with my green Girl Scout socks. :)

alabau_handwritten
onelittlebird-livealittle
paislee-Travelogue
jj-stfeb2017
lgrieveson-ripped-stitched
Font: Helvetica

Thanks for looking!
KittyY likes this.
    • cfile
      so precious Maureen. Love the photo and the little journal story. so very precious! Love the curled photo edge the stitching an the papers used. well done!
    • Sokee
      what a wonderful photograph!........................... I'd like to know what you did to almost get expelled!?
    • cookingmylife
      Ah Sokee...it was the '50s. We were accused by a woman on the bus we took home for saying 'bad words' and giggling. We had our mouths washed out with soap and our parents had to take us to confession before we were allowed to return to school. 8 years old...All that said, I really had a good grade school and our nuns were normally remarkably liberal.
    • HeatherB
      What a story! And the photo is such a treasure! Love the distressed photo spot and the stitching up the side. Wonderful memory page!
    • LynnG
      You do look like trouble!! :yup I loved seeing this. (I do want to know though: was the accuser correct? :think:-))
    • cookingmylife
      @LynnG...yes and no. The bus made a strange sound each time it slowed down to stop which sounded like farting. We, of course, were hysterical as girls of that age can be. Were there bad words though? no, just laughing at sounds that reminded us of bodily functions. Because we were in our school uniforms, we stood out to that old busybody.
    • LynnG
      @cookingmylife Oh dear, what a sad life she must have had :rolleyes: I think I would be laughing with you
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).