BLKinOR

'Tis the Season

'Tis the Season
BLKinOR, Dec 30, 2022
Description:
After years of fussing with the photo cards I received to fit them into pocket layouts, Scrapping with Liz's Real Envelope templates inspired me to scan them and create digital layouts. This is the first one...I'm not sure I saved any time but I love the result. More to come. I also used Lynn Grieveson's Festivus kit.
    • ashanddiz
      Gorgeous layout. Love the photos. :heartlub
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @ashanddiz, thank you. Everyone picks their best photos for their holiday cards. I find it hard to toss them when the holiday is over.
      ashanddiz likes this.
    • trekmom
      I adore your photos, the bottom right one is swoon worthy. The way the photos are falling out of the envelope is just gorgeous. A+ Amazing page.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @trekmom, thank you. I had actually started this layout for the clean and simple style challenge this month. No matter what I did I couldn't remove enough elements to meet the challenge so gave up, made another page for that, and then finished this one. I've got more photos for additional pages. Hoping to work on them this weekend but MOC will be here so soon, I don't know if that will happen.
    • BLKinOR
      @cfile , thought you might be interested to see this layout. It's the one I thought I could make work as clean and simple. I think it's worth continuing as it was telling me to do!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @BLKinOR So beautiful. I love the photos and you scrapped them perfectly. Love the split background, and the envelope that makes the photos look like they are spilling out of it. Fabulous memory and keepsake! Well done! Great C&S Page!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).