Tis The Season
QuiltyMom, Dec 11, 2018
Description:
Joulukuu Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Finnfara Templates by Lynn Grieveson
Fa La La La La: Elements by Rachel Jefferies
Alpine: Stamps, Splats & Snippets by Rachel Jefferies
    • cfile
      I KNEW IT!!!! :) Love the photo of Colonial Williamsburg my dear! How beautiful and I realy love how you scrapped it with the template and elements.. well done. Love the gold foiliage as your shiny and how beautiful Jan.. you made me smile seeing your Col. Williamsburg page :) Thanks for joining in on the Speed Scrap!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      gosh, I could never find a template that quick for speed scrap, I am awed at that talent, and love the fun of your page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really pretty
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing, Jan!! I love the photograph and how you used it. Wonderful layout!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I had to do a double-take with your photo, and then I read the journaling & it all made sense. What a wonderful opportunity to see this during the holidays. Loving the blue papers, that plaid works so well with it all.
      cfile and QuiltyMom like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @cfile Thank you, Christa! Someday we'll need to meet there. I try to visit once a month.
      cfile likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @AnneofAlamo Finding templates is a talent of mine because I can't scrap without them! lol!!
    • CharlotteM
      fabulous page, love the layering and placement!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).