apottinger

Tinci_MOS2_4friends

Tinci_MOS2_4friends
apottinger, Apr 11, 2018
Description:
Friends Across the Miles Mini by Becca Bonneville: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Friends-Across-The-Miles-Mini-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
Miracle of Spring 2 by Tinci Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love it! like a blast from the past with the blue eyeshadow! so fabulous - what a treasure these photos are! :)
      apottinger likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE!!!!!!! the hair cuts bring me back to a wonderful time of my life!!!!! gorgeous composition as always, my lovely, love those clusters, gorgeous all over!!!! (are you the second one counting from the nearest front? Love the page, love you!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      apottinger likes this.
    • apottinger
      @MrsPeel Thank you for all your kind words....Love you sooooo much!!! I am the second one from the front! lol I wish I was that thin again! whaaaaaa! lol xoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • apottinger
      @jenn mccabe That blue eye shadow was so popular...I use to say it was like taking a cue stick and squeak squeak squeak ...twisting it on your eyes, then go dancing! LOL
    • MrsPeel
      LOL U knew it had to be you!!!!! I wouldn't worry too much, you look even more beautiful with the wisdom of years added!!!!!!!!!!! Love you tooo!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      haha! SO true! that is funny and again this really is just an awesome page - loved seeing this in the gallery! like cynthia said it brings back so many memories of happy times!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Becca Bonneville Design
    Uploaded By:
    apottinger
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).