Angela Toucan

Time

Time
Angela Toucan, May 6, 2020
Description:
For the May Journaling Challenge.
Credits:
Here and Now Collection by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Javernese Text, Kristin ITC, and Markuss by NBK Design.
LynnG, AJK and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      Funny little conversation but so typical of kids. Pretty layout with the clocks and the soft paper colors.
    • mcurtt
      LOL! Sounds typical. Loved your conversation, love that background paint with the clocks on it. Tick Tock.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh I had a child like that...he still can say things like that just to rile me! :banghead A wonderful way to scrap without a photo! The elements work perfectly.
    • StefanieS
      Ha ha, perfectly captured. So like life at my house too.
      Well done.
    • Claire Grantham
      Hahahaha brilliant! I suspect that most houses have this nightly bedtime dance! I love your layout and that you opted for no photo, it works so well with your journaling.
    • Electra
      I am assuming this is a covo with a child, not a husband? At any rate, it's wonderful!!
    • bestcee
      Oh my! We have this same conversation at my house! It's not x o'clock - it's y:55.... Ugh! I love the clocks you layered behind your journaling! It accents the words beautifully! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    393.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).