Ferdy

Time to rest

Time to rest
Ferdy, Jul 10, 2019
Description:
for the journaling challenge: a day out in the old historical part of my town...this church is dated from 1640, and it's so gorgeous! It was a very interesting day touristing in my own town!

SOSN 50% off thru July 10
by Rachel Jefferies Designs - A Quiet Place
Bundle: https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Quiet-Place-Bundle.html

not on promo:
Messy Mark : Date stamps 2019 by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Marks-Date-Stamps-2019.html
LynnG and cinderella like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Wow, what a beautiful church! I love the perspective of the photo and the products you used really compliment the photo well. Really wonderful composition!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @SeattleSheri thank you! there's so much history here in my city, I love to do this!
    • mcurtt
      Awesome photo! What better place to reflect and rest? Loving all your layering on that fun collage background.
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Sokee
      I would of loved to visit that church! Your layout has such beautifully created details!!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @mcurtt @Sokee thank you, ladies!! I'm not sure, but I think this is a small church that was for the slaves only, it's on the side of the big church, wich is much more filled with gold and art...sad days of our history!
    • cfile
      just beautiful Ferdy! I love this.. reminds me of the gorgeous historical churches I have seen in Germany and the UK.. so gorgeous especially the way you scrapped this and framed the photo.. so cool this is in your own "backyard"... one of these days I want to go to the church in Washington DC.. I have only gotten outside photos but want an inside one.. I loved when I went to London and was in St Paul's and in Scotland was in St. Giles.. the architecture is fantastic on older buildings.. what a beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with the July journaling chalenge!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @cfile thank you, Christa!! well, my city is the second one from Brazil"s "discovery" in the year of 1500, so there's a lot to see and visit here...we have an important place on the coffee industry too, as we have the biggest seaport of Latin america and all the negociations took place in Santos. Unfortunately, things are not very well mantained as we expected, like in other countries, but that's a problem we can see in Brazil...it's so sad to see our history disappearing! And I love to visit churches everywhere I go, so much from the history happened around them, it's one of the best ways to know a place!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).