jk703

Time Flies

Time Flies
jk703, May 1, 2018
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs: Then and Now, Blue Skies, Time Flies Kits
Scrapping with Liz, Zine Style Album (modified)
Font is Special Elite.

Tutorial for the Mixed background here: http://pinkreptiledesigns.blogspot.com/2018/05/tutorial-mixing-edges.html
MrsEm, jenn mccabe and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      Look at that handsome guy!!!
      jk703 likes this.
    • bellbird
      yep, totally handsome and the crop makes this extra cool - you rocked tone on tone and i love the white clock stamp against the blended blues!
      jk703 likes this.
    • cfile
      just beautifull Jenn! I love the tutorial and I love the shape of the photo and really this is a gorgeous scrap!! Jenn your son looks a lot like you. I truy love this page, which is why I am giving you a May Froggy Fav!!
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      @cfile It's funny... he looks like me until you meet my Dad usually. :giggle I look just like my Dad too though! :P Thank you for the FF and your wonderful comment. I love that template album, but didn't know how to use the bottom... so off it went!
      cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so glad you got a FF for this one Jenn! he is so handsome, the page so elegant. love the technique you shared and the way the photo is cut is pure awesome! you are rocking my scrap world lately!
      jk703 likes this.
    • Saar
      This is perfect. Love the photo and all the blue.
      jk703 likes this.
    • Ferdy
      very handsome indeed!! love your page!!
      jk703 likes this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful photo and perfect layout !
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jk703
    Date:
    May 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    290 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).