dvhoward

Time Flies - Revised Layout for MIS September

Time Flies - Revised Layout for MIS September
dvhoward, Sep 3, 2017
Description:
I read the instructions wrong and had to revise my layout for the MIS challenge for September. The change in title and journaling orientation really affected the design. I opted to keep the journaling horizontal just because the vertical lines drove me crazy!! Lesson learned: READ the directions carefully!
Scrapping with Liz | Artsy Journal Templates 13 & 18
Pink Reptile Designs | Time Flies Papers & Elements
Font | Cheddar Jack
    • bellbird
      LOL i do this too with speed/instruction scraps - i like both versions but the dashed lines from the title look cool flowing with the doodly circles with the paint splat behind your photo cluster!love the perspective on the pics too and you're right, the similarity is uncanny!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • cfile
      just beautiful Diane. Vivian is aadorable and I love seeing photos of her as she grows up.. re her pose it is in her personality. I bet years from now when she gets married she will pose that same way too! love the sideways title work and great journaling. wonderful page of little Vivian!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Beautiful page & photo's
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).