MariSt

Timber Lake

Timber Lake
MariSt, Sep 17, 2013
Description:
Sahlin Studios Country Road, A Wolff Remember September Elements, Paislee Weekender, Ardent Sparrow/Valorie Wibbens Legacy (gray ribbon)
    • cfile
      This is gorgeous.. the photo is beautiful and I feel like I am in a cabin looking out the window on to the beautiful lake looking at your page.. awesome!!
    • Katydid
      Gorgeous photo! The shadowing on it is amazing, and I love how it's center stage.

Backpacking is one of my favorite things! So, did you go backpacking with the kiddos this time or was it just a visit?
    • stampin_rachel
      That photo is stunning. What a cool thing to take your kids back there - I bet it brought back lots of memories.
    • MariSt
      Thank you! Katydid, this was a mile from a bigger lake that we car camped at with the kids, then just took a day hike here. I would love to take them backpacking at some point though!
    • KarenB
      Stunning! I love scenic shots like this, and the BG sets it off beautifully :)
    • AnneofAlamo
      the lift on the frame totally makes this big photo just even more stunning, if that was possible!
    • Dalis
      What a gorgeous view, love how you scrapped it.
    • Lor
      Beautiful pic and so perfectly scrapped! I just adore how you made the pic the center of attraction and embellished it enough to accent it perfectly! Luv it! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Trend Watch Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: