Brendazzle

tie revisions

tie revisions
Brendazzle, Sep 27, 2017
Description:
made for the September style challenge (diagonal lines). journaling is blurred out but I wanted to keep it to show how I highlighted important dates.

template is a Scrapping with Liz freebie. kits used are the Currently site collab and Wild One by ForeverJoy Designs
jenn mccabe and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      He's adorable!! I'm such a sucker for babies with glasses!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Aw, hope your babe made it through the revision OK (if you went through with it). What a cool way to work the title and I love the arrows and how the journaling is on the diagonal too! Beautiful page!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      thanks @jenn mccabe. we're a week out now and, aside from HATING the stretches, he seems okay. I can't take credit for the arrows since they were part of the template but I had waaaay too much fun with the title.

@bbymks5, thank you <3 the glasses are temporary and protected his eyes from the surgical laser but he'll probably end up in glasses by the 4th grade; his dad and I both did.
    • bbymks5
      @Brendazzle I was in glasses about that time too!! Frames have come a long way since I was little though!!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).