KAPOH

Thunder-Moon (Summer School Challenge Week 3)

Thunder-Moon (Summer School Challenge Week 3)
KAPOH, Jul 20, 2016
Description:
JOURNALING:
Native Americans called the full July moon the “Thunder” moon because so many thunderstorms occur in this month. It was also known as the “Buck” moon because bucks started growing new antlers at this time.
CREDITS: KITS: Lighting Overlays by Mommyish; Fishing Hole by Kristin Aagard; Fresh Breeze by Gina Miller; Nordland by Lynn Grieveson; FONT: Mariah
Mylinn and ljonezy like this.
    • mommy2boyz
      Very cool! Never knew it was called that. Those are some gorgeous shots of the moon and sky and I love the title alpha you've used!
    • yellowpeep
      Learned something new! I love the photos and the way you have them repeating in two unique ways. The deer is a beautiful touch. The masking you did with the alpha really coordinates well with the dark clouds in the photo. Well done! Thank you for participating in the paper challenge.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I love how you fit the moon photo into the postage stamp frame. Your title across that black mask looks like it could be stars against a dark sky. Nice job and interesting journaling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).