AJK

Thousands & Thousands: ajkMOC7Day31 TravelNotebook

Thousands & Thousands: ajkMOC7Day31 TravelNotebook
AJK, Feb 1, 2019
Description:
15,000 miles lay ahead of us in our itineration, and thousands of dollars
to raise. It was a lesson in trust, faith, and faithfulness of God. We had to walk step by step- following
the lamp unto our feet. During this trip, we had the amazing opportunity to see a favorite singer in concert
for free! But the concert was on a SUNDAY morning and we were the Guest speakers! How could we do both?! I wrestled with God about it and my husband, lol! This singer had inspired us greatly and was also a missionary child. So we felt a great connection With him. Hubster was strongly convicted that we should be at the church that morning, and just leave as soon as possible to get to the concert which began 30 minutes after our service. That was going to be tricky. But Hubster was adamant. Turned out that after the service, A man came and greeted us, and gave my husband an envelope with $1,000.00 in it! We could not have continued our trip without that! That was the first of MANY similar instances in our journey to Honduras. We did not know that there would be a helpless, starving little girl there who would need a family. That check helped us get to Honduras, raise the support we needed and be able to give Cassie a home and family until the day we were forced by changes in national laws to give her up. We will always remember that Sunday, and our little girl- Now 19 years old, wherever she is!
CREDITS:
LBW: Let's Fly Away, M3 Aug 17

There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    413.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).