mrshobbes, Apr 3, 2016
Description:
I’ve hit that part of the fitness journey where I’m lazy :/

Milestone elements by One Little Bird Designs
Milestone papers by One Little Bird Designs
Milestone journal cards by One Little Bird Designs
Artplay Palette Vintage Summer transfers by Anna Aspnes
    • MrsPeel
      the page is amazing, as usual with you, perfection comes to mind. Love the layering and how you used the frame, love your journaling...I just am old (quiet a LOT older than you LOL) and I learned that , when we look back in time, we see how beautiful we were and didn't realize... I am against the race to be thin.... I see you say you have been eating healthy...make a change on that side of things, make your house work be your workout if you feel lazy towards a proper work out... but I think you look gorgeous and should not worry that much... I know this photo may not be from right now, but I have been looking at you for about...what? 4 or 5 years now? and your face tells me you are not overweight.... anyway, feel free to tell me to mind my own business LOL I just love you, your talent and I think sometimes we get a bit obsessed about weight.... these days I just think about the fact that life is short and I try not to go for anything that tales too much discipline LOL (but I am OLD!!! LOL) the page rocks!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    mrshobbes
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    990px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).