by Elif Sahin Designs,
Peachy Keen Cards
by Elif Sahin Designs,
Peachy Keen Papers
by Elif Sahin Designs,
Peachy Keen Elements
by Elif Sahin Designs
    • KittyY
      dang! all the details - shoo wee I'm impressed!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KittyY THIS WAS SO HARD! I don't usually do this type of pages but this week, has been one that needed to be recorded.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh that is good @Dalis...a hard week but look at that smile of yours, you ...ugh...runner you! lazy not even a walker here lately. :( I love that skinny little photo of the walkers on their was to ...Dairy Queen?? :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @cookingmylife Trying to be a runner, it's way harder than I thought. I am running one day on - one off. Yep, social distancing all the way to DQ. We walked 3 miles round trip! I had the dogs too, next time I might leave the dogs behind. LOL!!!
    • JenEm
      Dalis, you look so happy! It pleases me immensely to see you are RUNNING! You go girl! It gets easier, I promise. Just keep at it! I love all the photos and journaling documenting the little details. The little elements and the paint balance your page so well. Love! :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @JenEm Today, was good! I realize I don't do well running when it's over 75 degrees. LOL!!!! Today was 58 and I had an actual nice comfortable run! I might need to move my runs to night time once it starts getting hot.
    • Linda de Jongh
      Like the way you used this template!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Linda de Jongh Thanks so much, I did move around a few things to fit my week.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    May 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    9.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).