This Sucked

This Sucked
mimisgirl, May 9, 2016
Description:
for the insd community scrap
Storyteller 2016 May by Just Jaimee: http://goo.gl/HruVVo
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Shivani
      Love the upside down tab and the monochromatic feel :)
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Ouch! Great page for a bad situation. :(
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • rchansen
      Love a page without a photo but with a story to tell. Nicely done!! I like the "This sucked" tab!!
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      owie owie...love the dark, and the woof is just too precious
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      everything, everything you make makes my heart sing... gorgeous background choices, love the patterns combination and how cute the card with the cutie....then I read the journaling and feel your pain.... :( but at least it gives you a gorgeous, beautiful page!!! gorgeous layering of course, super great memory keeping, as always!!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!! [​IMG]
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • Katherine B
      So sorry for your troubles at the dentist. I was lucky enough to have room for my wisdom teeth when they came in, didn't have to have them removed. LOVE how you scrapped this though, it's really gorgeous!
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      @Katherine B I actually had room too - which is why I still have them. But now at 36 they are causing trouble - who knew.
    • Katherine B
      Well that stinks! Dangit! Really hoping that things get resolved soon, AND without too much discomfort for you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    mimisgirl
    Date:
    May 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).