DivaMom96

This Story

This Story
DivaMom96, Aug 8, 2019
Description:
Our 2019 Beach Trip to Ft. Myers Beach began in the normal way. I flew up to Virginia, spent a few days with Kitty, and then we set off for Dulles Airport to fly down together and head to the beach. It is a glorious trip - NO kids, NO men, just us girls. Everything was going beautifully. Until ..
Here is the photo of Kitty when she realized that she had LEFT HER WALLET IN THE CAR! No I.D., no airplane! We both turned around and back to the shuttle we went, back to the long term parking garage, back to the car and then, with wallet safely in hand (it had fallen down between the seats), we returned to the airport once again.
Needless to say, this is something I won’t let her forget for a long, long time! We did make it back to the terminal and through security in plenty of time for our flight.
Thus began our great get away of 2019!

Wanderlust - Designed by Soco & Sahin Designs
Remember, It's the Little Things, Celebrate Life, Forever - Designed by Soco
Choose Happy, Everyday Life Quotes - Sabrina's Creations
Plane Fun - Forever Joy
Karen and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is so fun - those photos are fab! So beautifully scrapped with a few well placed elements. Thank you so much for lifting my page. I am very flattered :beat
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great photos and I like the speech bubble on the first one. I like all the little bits of word art and the TN design style. Wonderful page and lift!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).