Description:
credits:
Click Digital Kit - Storyteller April 2017 Add-on
by Just Jaimee,
Never Ending {Dressed Down}
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs,
Storytelling
by Allison Pennington

The idea was to scraplift from this page: (but as you can tell, our pages don't look anything like each other). LOL!!!!

[​IMG]
Karen, bbymks5, tracymonica and 2 others like this.
    • KittyY
      great lift!!! Love your layering and color pops
      Dalis likes this.
    • fanon
      great page. I love your layering !!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      I think the lift is perfect Dalis! I love the photo of Bianca and your journaling. I love the nuetral colors to go with the Black/white image and the clustering, layering and shadowing fab!! I love the mask blend and mix of the 2 background papers. Greaat page. Thanks for playing along!
      tracymonica and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      @KittyY @fanon @cfile The pops of colors are actually her team colors that I wanted to add since the picture is black and white. Thanks so much ladies, I love how well these two kits go together!
      cfile likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Fabulous lift! Love the pops of yellow and blue against the neutrals! Love that they are her team colors. Very eye-catching! And I agree ... that photo is WONDERFUL! My kids do the same thing, and sometimes it's the best capture of who they are now. Beautiful cluster work and layout!
      Dalis likes this.
    • bbymks5
      LOL!! She totally reminds me of me when someone is trying to get my pic!! I'm loving the blue dotted frame, it really makes you want to touch it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jazzmatazz @bbymks5 awww, thanks so much ladies! Timmi, I was having a bit of a trouble shadowing the blue dotted frame so I added a style and then removed most of all the effects of the style BUT the shadow... you know I get sneaky like that sometimes. LOL!!!! (I think I may have kept some extra bevel on there though).
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis Oh what a great idea!! It really does look like real glitter brads that you painstakingly took the time to poke the holes and then put them in! Love. It.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).