wombat146

THIS IS THE PLACE

THIS IS THE PLACE
wombat146, Aug 18, 2022
Description:
Froggy Friday AUG 19 at the Lilypad
Hear My Voice No. 4: Learning Mega Collection | Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-My-Voice-04-Learning-Digital-Scrapbooking-Complete-Collection.html
Photo: A photo of a double page spread in my art journal.
Journaling reads:
The picture above is of a two page spread I created in my my small art journal. I had a lot of fun sticking everything down with a glue stick! Iused stickers, vellum with pine trees stamped on it, old book pages and some of the word arts I used were from a digital kit called "Off the Grid" by Rachel Jefferies which I printed off.
I began to art journal in 2021 and have learned a lot of new techniques about how to use various mediums like gesso, paints, crayons etc. More importantly it has helped me to understand just what art really means to me and how important it is in life. At first I wondered why I was doing it, what was going to happen to it after I was gone? But then I realised I didn’t really care about that bit!! If the kids don’t want it then I fine with that, because at the end of the day art journaling is MY passion, it’s something that I enjoy doing immensely TODAY, right NOW! It gives me joy and a sense of achievement, it is a part of who I am now. So yes, for now I am living and breathing art in all it’s wonderful aspects, whether it is digital or the messy hands on variety, I am loving it all NOW. I have given up worrying about tomorrow and am simply having FUN and enjoying today! - written Aug 17, 2022
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).