Sharon-Dewi

This Is Me 2021

This Is Me 2021
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 7, 2021
Description:
MOC 3 - Photoless - Who I am

To create this layout I used the following Project Mouse bundles by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs:
- Project Mouse (Princess): Snow White - Papers
- Project Mouse (Princess): Aurora- Papers
- Project Mouse (Princess): Mulan- Papers
- Project Mouse (Princess): Rapunzel- Papers
- Project Mouse (Fantasy): Papers
- Project Mouse: Pins
- Project Mouse (Tomorrow): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Mainstreet): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Halloween): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Frontier): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Fantasy): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Christmas): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Adventure): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Animal): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse: Mouse-Directed
    • MrsPeel
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • CaroB71
      This page is brilliant! Well done on the FF.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow, this is so creative! I love your take on the challenge.
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      all rightyyyyy I know, it has taken me what feels close to a century to come back to comment properly....my health took a decline in the first week, have been trying to put things together as fast as possible...but you know me and know I am honest in my love for you and your pages.... have been wanting to get here as fast as possible, it just didn't happen as I wanted.
      Needless to say, your talent is always a blessing in any challenge, your presence in the chats is treasured and, even though I know most people here love the elegant, blank space scrapping, I was hoping for something like this to be on the more pages ...so, you make me so happy, the variety, the colors, the gorgeous shadows, the way you separated in sectors and the beauty of the font on the heart (not sure if you composed or it was an element, either way, BRILLIANT, and the gold lifts ip the who;le page.... I am also amazed at your ability to make so much stuff look so perfectly defined and elegant to the maximum!!!!!
      Another thing I noted and comment to a couple of people at least: how many of you have made pages entirely of Project Mouse, goes to an assertion as to Krista's talents, making kits that, though being Disney focus, it makes the most amazing pages in any subject!!!!!!!!!
      So, Sharon, thank YOu so so much for this, for the presence in our chats... I m hosting on the 17th, I think is 2 or 3pm EST, if you aren't busy, you know we love you!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • AnEnglishLady
      Stunning! I absolutely love your page layout - The way your heart is divided into 5 equal sections and then the labels are placed on the outside with a line connecting them in the same heart shape. This should be a template. The enamel pins just take this to the next level. I just love how there is so much to look at and take in.
      #MOC9-3 #aboutme #photoless #photoless-no-journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    985.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).