This is a Story to Remember
lorryfach, Mar 28, 2015
Description:
Mimi sent this doll to us when Dagmar was a baby, but neither of the girls took to it. Until recently. Maggie and her baby have become inseperable. She decided to name her Baby Dagmar, but after about a week, she decided her full name was Dagmar Butterfly and so she would say ”Baby Butterfly” instead. Maggie asked to make a layout about her baby and chose all of the elements for this page, and their placement.

Storyteller 2015 :: Hunter - Templates by Just Jaimee available at The LilyPad
Reflection by Amber Labau available at The LilyPad
Advice for My Younger Self by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad
Sprinkles V21 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad
It's All Good by Amy Wolff available at The LilyPad
Zest journal cards by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad
Edgy by Kate Hadfield available at The Lilypad
DYY word art by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad
Fonts: TheSophia by Heather Joyce

CVW_SupplyTracker
awolff_itsallgood_bg3
awolff_itsallgood_ephemera5
awolff_itsallgood_flower1
awolff_itsallgood_glitter_confetti
khadfield_Edgy_lime
lbw_afmys_butterfly
lbw_afmys_corkflower
lbw_afmys_metaldiamond
lbw_afmys_pp12
lbw_afmys_pp5
lbw_afmys_pp8
lm_DYYwordart_purple03
lynnemarie_Zest_3x4JC04
lynnemarie_Zest_3x4JC08
smd_reflection_butterfly 1
smd_reflection_flower 2
smd_reflection_paper 6
smd_reflection_staple
smd_reflection_tiny flower
vw-sprinklesv21-bead1
vw-sprinklesv21-fabricscrapgrass
vw-sprinklesv21-flowerbead4
vw-sprinklesv21-twine1
    • wendy85
      Ooh i love this. specialy that your little girl decided where to place everything. She really is having an eye for the creativity!! But that doll is sooo cute! And i absolutely loved to read the story!!
    • dvhoward
      Love the eye peeking out from behind the doll.  This is an eye-grabbing layout with that bright green.  I see a future design artist....
    • scrapsandsass
      Such a cute crop on the photo, and I love your layering. It is just stacked with goodness. :) Great page.
    • Karen
      What a sweet story about her beloved doll.... and I LOVE that she asked to make this page and then picked all the items!  That makes this layout even better!
    • MrsPeel
      wOw...we have a future scrapper in Maggie then? gorgeous page!!!! she obvioously has a really good sense of color and composition, lets say she has a great eye...LOVE the Baby Butterfly!!! MYU dad send Sarita, when she was 6, a gigantic rag doll, we still have itm she never played with it but loves itr :) Love your page , the journaling, the colors you girls chose, beautiful as usual!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Polly Picks Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: