gonewiththewind

Think Positively

Think Positively
gonewiththewind, Nov 16, 2016
Description:
I Am Blessed by Little Butterfly Wings, part of The Digi Files 95 for November 2016
Font is Always In My Heart

Watch me scrap this layout:
jenn mccabe and Tree City like this.
    • keepscrappin
      I can't read the journaling, but love all the happy elements and the happy feel to this layout. Good reminder for me to choose happiness when I'm not feeling well. BTW: You look cute with the curls/waves in your hair too.
    • gonewiththewind
      @keepscrappin Thank you so much! And here's the journaling ~

Journaling: took this photo four days after my first epidural injection. I had experienced a remarkable relief from pain,and it was quite easy to feel happy. Since then, it’s been a roller coaster of ups and downs with procedures and medication, long with times of more pain and less pain. I’m still following this same mantra though: I am choosing happiness in spite of what is going on. No, it’s not easy. Right now, the pain is the worst I’ve had for a very long time and I’m miserable and not able to do much, even designing and scrapbooking is starting to be limited. I’m still going to choose to think positively and smile. Photo from 8/8/14 Journaling from 9/5/16
    • jenn mccabe
      you poor dear. my heart aches for you. chronic pain is the worst. i'm surprised you can even manage scrapping, designing and all the extra work you do for us here at the pad at all when you feel as you do. you must be a strong strong woman. thinking positive is such a great way to try overcome it as best as you can. wish we could wisk all the suffering away for you. ~ and wanted to add how beautiful this page is ... i love the layering of stamps and geo shapes and hearts under that pretty photo. very inspiring work!
    • gonewiththewind
      @jenn mccabe You are such a dear! It's just part of my life now. I'm not in the very bad place I was in when I wrote this journaling back in September because I had another epidural. I'm waiting to have another procedure that should help even more. In between, I manage the pain with lots of medications. :) Scrapping and designing have saved me many times from just falling into a pit of despair, but yes, there are times I have to get up and walk away from my computer.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).