ArmyGrl

ThingsToDoBeforeChristmas

ThingsToDoBeforeChristmas
ArmyGrl, Nov 13, 2021
Description:
Lots of fun thinking about Christmas and all the things I like to do before the special day. Yes, it involves a lot of movie watching and cookie eating :tree

I used Allison Pennington's Document Your December 2021 Collection:
Still Merry Trinkets
Still Merry Things That Stick
Still Merry Patterns and Backgrounds
    • cfile
      What a fun page Lisa.. Love your list, and I hope you get to celebrate 2021 Christmas in your new house :) Love the shadowing and the circles, the red with black and white.. gorgeous!
    • ArmyGrl
      @cfile Thank you...I hope I do too. On the fence about traveling, though....I am going through the transition process in San Antonio...and that is priority. Still don't have official orders, which delays the move process. I remind myself, patience is a virtue and great things come to those who wait (although I can argue that the early bird gets the worm too...haha!). Luckily, 90% of the time I don't mind being alone.
      Karen and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl ahhh transition process.. yup that is a problem if you don’t have orders yet.. at least San Antonio is pretty :) Will keep fingers crossed it will all work out for you :)
    • Vrielinkie
      :beat it, amazing LO!!
    • Karen
      This is SO fun! Your shadows are amazing on here. I agree... for some reason Happy Potter reminds me a Christmas too... weird! :giggle
    • Iowan
      what a cool idea, love the cutouts and the shadowing makes it pop.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Nov 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).