Things my daughter did

Things my daughter did
Scrap by Irre, Apr 11, 2022
Description:
Just Jaimee: Storyteller 2019 April
Designed by Soco: BYOC February 2022 About me elements
JenEm and LynnG like this.
    • bellbird
      bwahaha, substitute buttons for pearls and sequins and texta/marker for nail polish and thankfully no unchaperoned little school escapes but i've been you and i love you're documenting (and apparently it's all long enough ago no that i can look back and laugh, although it in no way prepared me for the teen years! good luck!)
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my gosh! What a fun page! I love the photos and what a great thing to document!! I need to do one of these for each of my kids lol. Love your cluster work in the corner and the great stitched border!
    • Scrap by Irre
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      What a wonderful page! I so love the way you have recorded this, with the list and sweet photos. Great use of the blue paint on your page. Thankfully my son never took himself home from kindergarten, though he got through many of the things on that list! Love your page! Congrats on the Pride of the Pad. It is well deserved! :)
    • Scrap by Irre
      @JenEm: Thank you! Yes, I got really scared until I saw her coming home on our street in one piece! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Scrap by Irre
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).