TheWitchingHour
MrsPeel, Oct 23, 2020
Description:
NEW RELEASES ON SALE THIS WEEKEND
Designed by Soco : Simply Clean 11 Templates

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Simply-Clean-No.-11.html
Bella Gypsy : Squad Ghouls Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Squad-Ghouls-Digital-Scrapbook-Collection.html

I didn't have any Halloween pics (well, not ones that I haven't use many times), so I painted the make up on the photo, drawing with the mouse. I used brushes from my program, but drawing with the mouse isn't the easiest, still... I think I was able to pull it, apart from the detail I just realize...the eyes I left as they are in the photo but after all that black around they look artificial or something that bothers me.. still was fun.
Just as I had finished all the make up and was going to add papers & elements, Sarita says why I didst ask for pictures and gave me some, so another page soon, but after all that work, I had to post this one too :)
TFL!!!
Trish likes this.
    • jk703
      You drew those add ons?! They look so cool... and super steady. I wouldn't be able to draw with my mouse! Well done, and spooky looking! Love the big picture too!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @jk703 LOVE YOU!!!!! yes, I drew them because the kit has so many cute things of Halloween...initially I was gonna make an off theme page, but BG really grabs my heart with all those cuties.....so I thought...I used to do face paint ...and I knew the stitched mouse couldn't be that difficult... I used one brush that is called dry paint `nd the shadowed with an airbrush !!! now, after I was all done with the drawing and Sarita cam in with dinner and I showed her...she goes, but I have TONS of halloween proper photos!!!! now you tell me? LOL I m making a page with all those other photos now. Love it that you like it Jennn!!!!!!!!!!! Huggzzz
      jk703 likes this.
    • Roxana
      Kisses for Bart!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Roxana
      I love your page so cute and playful. And those add ons are just wonderful!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Trish
      love that border, and what talent to draw that!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Wow, that's amazing that you drew them. I tried that once a while back. Needless to say I never finished or posted the layout! This one is awesome though!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).