StefanieS

There is just no fun like snow fun

There is just no fun like snow fun
StefanieS, Jan 26, 2021
Description:
For MOC9_ Large Title
I used Creekside kit and Textural transfers from Lynn Grieveson Designs,
The Sparkly Season by Pink Reptile Designs,
Kim Jensen's: Embroidered date tags, stamped alpha soup and mashUp Stamped words weather and Stitched down folded alphas.
kendrawalter likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your title Stefanie! This is your son and his girl in London isn't it (?).. how wonderful that they captured the falling snow.. love the title with that stitched down alpha and the sparkly season.. both are perfect for your page, but I love the photos.. what fun! Beautiful page! TFS!
    • Saar
      Oh wow, wow, WOW! This is so beautiful! I LOVE the big title and that you used different alphas. I love the photos and I love the snowflakes all scattered around. I don't know where to look first and I LOVE that about layouts. :beat:heartlub
    • Saar
      I couldn't resist... I am in love with your layout... YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!
      cfile likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks @cfile yes, they're in London. They had to rush out and play in the snow. And the flakes fell for a while before melting.
      Thanks @Saar - I had to add more inspired by my friend Sarah that is such a whizz at creating great clusters and fabulous layers. Thanks also for the Froggie Fave - I super appreciate that.
      Saar and cfile like this.
    • Saar
      @Eyeore You are too kind for me!
      Your froggy fave is totally deserved! I wish I had created such a beautiful layout! :beat:heartlub
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Dady
      I love great title and beautiful page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • marijke
      Congrats with the froggy fav! So well deserved! Awesome photos and page! I love the mix of alphas and words! Also love all the added elements!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lveoly photos, pretty page and I like you mix of letters for the different words
      StefanieS likes this.
    • threadjungle
      Love the pastel colors in your layout. Looks so good with their hats. Love the dimension of the stitched letters.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Such a fun title. I especially love the subtle stamped words you've included!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).