StefanieS

Then&Now

Then&Now
StefanieS, Jun 12, 2018
Description:
For the Inspiration Challenge, I used ForeverJoy Design's Basic Timekeeping and Hello hello kit.
ForeverJoy, KittyY and Trish like this.
    • cfile
      Stefanie, what a terrific page of the then/now concept. I agree with being home at a certain time to get a phone call. Back then, long distance was expensive and you are right .. letters , cards or being home when the call came were the important moments to catch up with loved ones. I even have reel to reel small audio tapes (before cassette tapes) of my parents exchanging audio "letters" with my Aunt & Uncle when they lived far away! Now all of that seems like a lifetime ago with everything instant now. I love your comparison photos and love your journaling. What a terrific inspiration challenge page. Thank you for playing along Stefanie. I love the papers and elements and word art and strips to accent the photos .. perfect page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • fanon
      gorgeous page !!!! very stunning layout !
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW This is amazing! Wonderful journaling (so true) and love how you found the perfect paper to do the Then/Now!
      Lift Worthy!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Trish
      I love this! What a great way to document the past and present. LOVE LOVE LOVE
      StefanieS likes this.
    • KittyY
      What a fantastic page! I NEVER get tired of seeing Then & Now pages - you did a great job w not only documenting the memory but w the pics as well. PERFECTION!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).