Farwen

Then&Now (MOC31)

Then&Now (MOC31)
Farwen, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
(MOC31)
journaling (sorry, english isn't my first language):

Some time ago dad found this old picture of him with mom and decided that it deserved a frame (I perfectly agree: D).
I do not know the exact date, so I do not know if they were already married or still just engaged, but it was certainly the 70s, and still does not matter; they were young, they were planning their future, married or not yet.
What then I see my mom and I think: wow! But what courage to leave everything and move to the other side of the world, so, for love!
But I see that love, every day, even when they fight, and as they age the characters become more angular, or perhaps more outlined, but they are still there, laughing and loving each other like the first day.
Now they know that life would have given them two daughters, two nephews (for now, and who knows?), a puppy, three houses and three removals, a mortgage, three cars, two cancer dangers (one for each, this too they are divided!), but always together, even all the years that aad has spent away for work.
Then and now, every day and forever.
I love you.

197 words
credits:

Pink Reptile Designs - Love the Life You Live
Little Butterfly Wings and Etc. by Danyale - Now & Then Collab Bundle
Heather Joyce - The Boldstroke
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    372.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).