Then & Now {Happy Easter}
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
January 31-Then & Now

Recyclables 41 by Scrappin With Liz
For Peeps Sake by Kristin Aagard
Font: DJB Bailey
Journaling {180 words}:
Since I was a kid, Easter has always been one of my favorite times of the year. I love the renewal of life with the Spring season when all the flowers start to erupt and the weather is more bearable. I am thrilled that my kids also love this time of year. We have always bought the kids nice "Easter" outfits starting when Avery was just a baby. We always dye eggs, bake Easter-shaped cookies, and have the same traditional food for Easter dinner including ham, mashed potatoes, & pineapple stuffing. There was a time when all three kids still believed in the Easter bunny, and I loved stuffing their baskets full of treats and toys and hiding all the eggs then. Now that they are a bit older, and don't all believe in the Easter bunny, it's harder to find things to fill those baskets and trickier to hide the eggs. Not to mention getting them all to dress up and take a good picture! I hope they can always look back at these times with love and joy.
Tree City likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Omgosh those photos are so fun! Love the great spring colors and that awesome metal title work!! Beautifully done!
    • bellbird
      Doesn't time fly! Love the Then and Now pics in their nice Easter outfits and the row of 3 bunnies behind the title, perfect with your 3 easter cuties! Glad you can still get them to dress up!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).