Cherylndesigns

Then and Now

Then and Now
Cherylndesigns, Aug 16, 2021
Description:
My grandson's first day of school pictures, 2015 and this year. We've done this every year since 2015.

Sahlinstudio_8aug21template; Sahlin Studio_For Real Kit.
JennFort and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love your signs you’ve made for him! What an adorable side by side. The colors you’ve used are perfect.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks so much, Monica. I've been wanting to make a LO with ALL the years, but I'm missing 2017's picture. :( I know we took one, I have my dd looking, too. We tease him that he'll have to do this until he graduates from college. He just groans. Haha
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @Cherylndesigns missing a picture from a series is the worst! I hope you find it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh It's SO frustrating! I looked and looked last night and I just can't find it! If I take them, I have them. Sometimes, I don't take a picture and it "floats into space". I hope that's not the case here. I put them all in an album last night. My daughter has ALL of the signs, so we may have to make do with a sign.

ADDED: That was a crazy year - we had a Hurricane and everything was chaotic! So it's no wonder we might have lost it! I was looking at all the destruction pictures last night and kind of think that's why we're missing that one.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @Cherylndesigns I'm sorry about the hurricane year! I am missing all the photos from my first child's years because I didn't know then to back up photos all over the place :-/
    • Cherylndesigns
      @umyesh Thanks, Monica. I was just talking to my daughter and we know that there was a "disconnect" that school year. School was delayed and it was a mess all around. I'm sorry you lost all of your baby's pictures! It's just disheartening.
      umyesh likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great Then and Now page. He looks so handsome and grown up in the second photo and such a cutie pie in the first! Love the big banners!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @HeatherB Thanks so much, Heather. It's so amazing how much they change. :)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • bellbird
      naww! cute and great then and now comparison idea!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).