Meibritt

Then And Now (Moc6-31 Then + Now)

Then And Now (Moc6-31 Then + Now)
Meibritt, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
There are about 6 years between the photos. The photos of "then" were taken in April 2011 during a walk. The photos of "now" are from the summer of 2017. So much has happened in this period. You were already very ill on the photos of that time, but we did not know about it yet. Only a few days after these shots, you were diagnosed with the worst form of Hodgkin's disease. It started a bad time for you. For weeks you were in the hospital. For months no one knew what was going to happen to you. Your children and your man were well looked after with me, with us. At least I could take that worry from you. At some point it was over with the Chemos. It took a long time but eventually you got better. The life of us all was slowly back to normal. Today you enjoy every single day, because how quickly everything can change, you have to experience. Today we know that you are healed. Hopefully forever. Today you are so happy. Yes, luck, you can really say that aloud. (188 words)

Just Jaimee -
Storyteller 2016 September - Wood Veneer + Metal Bit Alpha
Another Year Kit
Sabrinas Creation´s -
Month of Challenges 6: Simple Template
    • IntenseMagic
      I loved reading the story! Such a perfect choice for a then and now! So beautifully written and yes, hopefully forever! Such a lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).