garrynkim

Thelma's-gift

Thelma's-gift
garrynkim, Dec 21, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson|Boho Vibes
Lynn Grieveson|Here and Now Templates
Journaling:
Thelma is the sweetest person. She had a stroke years ago as a young woman. She’s had to deal with a very controlled life and yet she is always so positive. She is a tatter and I know that it takes her awhile to make something, that is why this doily she made me for my birthday is so special. I appreciate her hours of work she put into tatting this for me. It has taken a rightful place in my China Hutch to be cherished forever!
KarenB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      such a pretty doily she made for you. Fabulous story telling and fun colour scheme for your page.
      Thank you for taking my story telling challenge.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such sweet journaling and clearly you treasure Thelma's lovely creation. Tatting looks to be a very intense activity. Love the purple and green of your layout.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • zinzilah
      what a lovely gift, and a beautiful way to remember it by. Super sweet friend.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      My Nana did tatting and this definitely was a special gift. What a woman Thelma is!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love that purple & lime green combo! And how special to get a tatted hand-made doily. My grandmother used to tat. I think she tried to teach me, but I failed miserably...
      garrynkim likes this.
    • LynnG
      So special indeed :-)
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Dec 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).