Rachel Jefferies

The Video | Hear My Voice No.1 - Questioning - YouTube

Rachel Jefferies, Jul 1, 2022
Description:
Stamps and Paint from the Mixed Media Pack were collaged onto a blank canvas and printed on Deli Paper and then used to create parts of the background.

Foliage Stamp, Bird and Word Strips were printed and cut and combined with collage papers and ephemera and machine threads from my stash along with the Stamps from the Deli Paper to create a collage in my junk journal.

Thoughtful Ponderings - Hybrid Collage created using Hear My Voice: 01 - Questioning | The Complete Digital Scrapbooking Collection by Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies
    • ArmyGrl
      Wonderful video Rachel! Thank you for sharing. And I ADORE that little bowl of ephemera/scrap paper you have sitting on the right side of your work space.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @ArmyGrl Thank you Lisa!! I always have that bowl on my desk, there's lots of surprises in there! :beat I throw offcuts in there from other projects and then use them when collaging again :happyclap
    • ArmyGrl
      Just realized - I can't tell my left from my right - ha!!!! :crazy3 Need more coffee - I woke up not long ago - ha!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @ArmyGrl lol I think in one video it might have been on the left and in another on the right so I knew what you meant straight away :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count: